Early Termination Fee
me2yew

I have suffered through almost 2 full years with a phone that doesn't work.  Oh...Verizon will replace the defective phone, but it will replace it with the exact same phone which has the exact same problem because ALL of the HTC Droid DNA phones have the same SIM card problems.  I want to terminate this contract...I just CAN'T put up with this phone any more.  If I paid Verizon Wireless as intermittently as this phone has served me, I think they would be JUST as unhappy as I am, with one exception....They have recourse.  They can affect my credit by reporting me for non-payment.  I HAVE no recourse, except to leave this company.  However, I have faithfully paid my monthly fees no matter how frustrated I got.  NOW I am leaving Verizon Wireless for good...FOREVER.  I have no respect for a company that is unwilling to make something right that is CLEARLY wrong.  I'm not the only customer that has complained about these phones.  There are too many other companies that ARE willing to make me happy. 

Ok.  So now that you all know WHY I'm leaving, I was wondering what the termination fee will be for two phone lines.  We both have the HTC Droid DNA phones.  I have a month left in my contract.  If the termination fee is reduced by $10 per month for 24 months, will my termination fee be $110 per line?  Or is there a minimum termination fee that's higher than this? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early Termination Fee
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello me2yew!

I'm saddened to hear that you're considering leaving us! I know how frustrating it can be to have a phone that doesn't work well. I'd like to look into your options for staying with Verizon. Please reply to my direct message, and I can help to get you the info you need, and discuss options with you.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes