Droid screen flicker on Active Display
Steve301

My DroidMaxx is exhibiting new problem . Lower 1/3 of screen "blinks" 2 times very rapidly just instant before displaying clock. Tried all the tweeks I could think of. Cannot correct. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid screen flicker on Active Display
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate you bringing this to our attention,Steve301. We’ll be happy to help out. Often times a flicker is the symptom of something physical happening to the phone. It could be as slight as a tight case on the device, or something drastic like being dropped or getting wet. Has there been anything that’s happened to the device? Also in instances where there’s not a physical cause, the best step, as much as we try to avoid it, is to do is a factory data reset.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Droid screen flicker on Active Display
Steve301

absolutely no trauma to my phone.  the flicker only happens on active display.  I am not thrilled with fac reset.  we need to come up with better fix

0 Likes