Droid pro Freez up restarts itself and stays in a loop at the droid eye all after phone did an update"
Psy83

I had this phone for 2yr and about 2 or 3 week ago my Droid pro did an automatic update then powered off and would not come back on so i removed the bat then restarted it it powered on then it turned off so i turned back on it stayed in the droid loop then shut off i had to take the battery out 5 times then it finally started up to the main screen,i waited for everything to load then then it started updating all my apps so i stop half of them,then it turned off and started all over again and its hard to try to fix it when it wont stay on long enough to fix the damn thing.i don't know what to do.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid pro Freez up restarts itself and stays in a loop at the droid eye all after phone did an update"
Psy83

Great now i want even come on"

0 Likes
Re: Droid pro Freez up restarts itself and stays in a loop at the droid eye all after phone did an update"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Psy83
I never like to hear our customers are having issues! Let's get this fixed. There may be an application that is causing this issues. Please try powering on in Safe Mode and retest. Here's how: http://bit.ly/Rlq9a2 If the issue persists or the device won't power on. We would need to explore other options. Do you have insurance on this line?

Joe_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes