Droid Turo New
Det0814

Hi all, I just bought the new Droid Turo Ballistic. After doing all the updates I now get blank screens. When I go to swipe up to unlock the screen goes black and only way to get the cell to work again is to power down and power bak on. I did all checks and virus scans, had tech support work with it. Any ideas? Gong to the store was a joke. Got to the point I stated I was going to take all my phones and move to another carrier. The staff support woman sated ok go ahead. Nice Hugh.I just might after 15 years with Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turo New
MaxxMan_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Forget support from Verizon & call Motorola.  If they can't correct the issue have the phone replaced.  Turbo is a great phone, worth getting right one way or another.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Turo New
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Det0814, a blank screen can be frustrating. Let me help get your device running after completing the update. What did you ask our tech support about a solution to the issue? If it has not been tried, one idea would be to press and hold the device power key for 10 to 15 seconds straight until the device starts back up. Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes