Re: Droid Turbo!
whistlejacket

So i am getting the new Droid maxx turbo and what is the final say on the backing or the packaging of the phone since i dont know what it is you are writing about. I sort if do but any input would be helpful to a new Droid owner !

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I think this is what you might be Looking for:   Droid Turbo Owners..

Droid Turbo by Motorola on Verizon

Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.

Aaronp28e
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Have ballistic nylon droid turbo love phone and battery life is Amazing .....I went with otter box defender and glass screen protector  ......btw  ballistic nylon nice grip don't need case really

gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

Are you able to wipe the Ballistic Nylon? and does dirt cling to it?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I would Think they'd have it sealed in some way for moisture purposes and in by doing this it should be easy to wipe off and to take care of.. but I wouldn't use excessive water and just as a precaution test a small area of the back cover to see how it does with being cleaned..

0 Likes
Aaronp28e
Enthusiast - Level 2

No issues  with dust so far really  like ballistic  nylon with case or without  and I do have glass screen  protector  on it.....  No only Verizon  get off their ass give us lollipop  already

Aaronp28e
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Just use a microfiber cloth dirt does not cling to it .....but my phone in case 85% of time ....i suppose no case lint might get attracted to it ....

gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks all.  Did pick up the Blue Sapphire Ballistic nylon. Also a clear case.  So far great phone. Have to get use to no SD card though. Coming from a Samsung. Phone does seem a lot sturdier then the samsung phones. Camera is great, same as video. The only thing is, with the samsung you were able to change the video to be able to send it mms. With the droid, you have to take video while in the messaging app. Unless, maybe I'm missing something? New experience for me here.  Now to patiently wait for the 5.0.  The sales person did say it should soon be getting it, BUT.....that is a "sales" person. Smiley Happy    One more question, if I use Verizon message+, whenever I want to choose a contact, it displays double contacts on every one.  BUT the other messaging app, guess you would say the stock app, doesn't.  What gives with that?  In the people app (contacts) no duplicates, phone (no duplicates).

footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

On my LG G2, in my standard contact list, sometimes I see duplicates, but one is the phone number, the second is the facebook account for that person since I synced contacts with facebook. Though in my texting app the facebook duplicates do not appear. not sure if that answers anything, but that is the only time I see duplicates.

0 Likes
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

Don't have FB on phone. Old phone FB actually hacked it and downloaded all my business contacts. Found that out after I requested a copy of my activity on FB.  Anyway, I just went through every contact and deleted the duplicate. Using stock messaging app now and done away with Verizon Messages.

0 Likes