Droid Turbo ballistic nylon NO SIGNAL!!
Robo123321
Enthusiast - Level 2

I upgraded my Maxx to the Turbo and now I don't receive any of my calls. Calls get dropped while I'm talking and it's very frustrating. I'm not that tech savory kind if guy but my signal is at 128dBz? Is that good?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo ballistic nylon NO SIGNAL!!
Robo123321
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was resolved yesterday. I had gotten a bad sim card. I just purchased another one from the store and it's working now. Should I return my old one?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Robo123321
Enthusiast - Level 2

And autocorrect sucks

0 Likes
Robo123321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Savory?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Robo123321,

Congrats on the Droid Turbo. We want you to have perfect signal at all times. When did the issue start? What zipcode is the issue occurring in? Is the issue indoors only? Send details.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Robo123321
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was resolved yesterday. I had gotten a bad sim card. I just purchased another one from the store and it's working now. Should I return my old one?

0 Likes
Robo123321
Enthusiast - Level 2

And Thank You for responding

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Robo123321,

I am overjoyed to hear that your issues with the service on your device was resolved. A new SIM card is always a good trick to try. You do not have to return your old SIM card. As it seems that SIM card is no good you can just throw the SIM card out. Hope you are able to fully enjoy that new deivce now.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes