Droid Turbo Problem
anthonyedgett

My Droid Turbo automatically answers in speakerphone. How do i get this to stop?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo Problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

anthonyedgett It can be very inconveniet to have your phone automaticlly answer on speakerphone. Let's figure this out. When did the issue begin? What happens if you restart the phone?

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
anthonyedgett

I have tried restarting several times and it does not help.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try running a system cache on the phone see if that helps the issue, you might also try running the phone in safe mode to see if any 3rd party Apps are causing this issue if ya see the issue go in this Mode then you'll need to start eliminating one by one your 3rd Part Apps

0 Likes
anthonyedgett

How do I do that?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

anthonyedgett,

We would love to assist you with with placing your phone in Safe mode. Here are the steps to place your device in Safe Mode http://spr.ly/6586BDabK Once the device in Safe Mode you can use your device as you normally would and see if the issue remains.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes