Droid Turbo 2 - I could control the volume of the 'notifications' on my Turbo 1, can I not control it from the Turbo 2? Why did they remove this??
rogerbeachler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't control my notification volume on the Turbo 2 and I could on the Turbo 1 - this is critical for me.. Is there a fix or work around??

Labels (1)
Re: Droid Turbo 2 - I could control the volume of the 'notifications' on my Turbo 1, can I not control it from the Turbo 2? Why did they remove this??
bman6074
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree this is a critical use. Why would they take away such a simple control. It baffles my mind the things that are removed form smartphones. They aren't very smart anymore or efficient. Motorola please rectify this and bring back notification volume at the least.

Also

LED colors and LED notification - removed

colored email icon in notification bar - removed

Stock video player play WMV - removed

airplane mode ON/OFF in power button when hold - removed

Nice to have these back too

album in gallery - Added back (thank you for that)

Re: Droid Turbo 2 - I could control the volume of the 'notifications' on my Turbo 1, can I not control it from the Turbo 2? Why did they remove this??
Pan-yard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me also.

0 Likes
invisable

I know how to block text and forward calls. Is there a way to forward text and calls from one specific number to another number,  while allowing all other text and call to go thru to my phone?

0 Likes
Pan-yard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Give me separate volume control for notifications please.