Droid DNA Voice quality
will_thomas

I'm having trouble with my Droid DNA re: voice quality.  When I call people, they frequently complain about hearing their own voice echo back to them.  This problem seems to go away when I use the speaker phone.  As you might imagine, it is not always practical to use speaker phone.  I've tried changing some call settings, but nothing seems to work.  Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid DNA Voice quality
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Will.thomas
I never want your friends or family to have to suffer with an Echo! Let's jump into this and get this fixed!

Is the device in a case? If so, please remove and retest.  Did this start after an application was downloaded? Please power down the device and remove and reinsert the sim card. Then power on in safe mode. Here's how:http://vz.to/108SFuO

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Janet251

I'm on my 3rd DNA as everyone says I fade in and out. I have the phone for a day or two so don't have much time to do anything to it.  The last phone they had me reset it and bring it up in safe mode etc. This phone sucks!  I agree- the speaker phone works wells but I'm not using my phone on speaker only.  I use my phone for business so I need it to work and people to hear me. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Janet251!

Getting replacement devices is not a fun time! Of course, I want you to have a working device. Please let me know if all of the devices have experienced the same issue with the audio, or if the issues are different.
Have you used either a bluetooth headset or a corded headset to see if the audio does the same thing or if it's OK, like the speakerphone.
I look forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Janet251

Don't have s blue tooth and good on speaker.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your reply, Janet251. I would like to troubleshoot the device and the network in detail. Please follow me back and send a Direct Message with your name and mobile number. I am eager to get this resolved once and for all!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Janet251

Private information removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Please exchange direct messages as requested by Support - use the following instructions to learn how:

To send a direct message to someone, Hover over the members Avatar and click "Follow" once you are following a member the member must in turn "Follow" you before you can begin to send private or direct messages back and forth between each other.

Once you and the member are following each other you can click Create > Direct Message or hover over the person's name in the Activity stream and click Direct Message. After your message is sent, the receiver will see it in their Communications stream. From there, the receiver can respond directly.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Janet251

Private information removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Janet251

If I could figure out how to do the reply privately I would.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The rep sent you a follow request on the forum. You have to accept it and send them a follow request. They have to accept your request. It is spelled out in which the body of the document was posted on this thread for you previously.

Janet251 wrote:

If I could figure out how to do the reply privately I would.

Message was edited by: Ann154

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes