Droid DNA Mobile Data Connectivity Issues
AlecAsked

I have the HTC Droid DNA, about 6 weeks old, and for some reason my phone has randomly started to lose connection to mobile data. I've never dropped it or spilled anything on it, so I don't understand why this is happening. I've tried turning my phone off and on again, changing the preffered network to global and back to LTE, and removing and re-inserting the SIM card..but it still randomly happens. My phone can be fine for a week and then it will randomly just disconnect from mobile data again.

My first question is why do I pay for this when I have to sometimes wait for more than an hour for mobile data to come back? My second question is does anybody else with the DNA get this problem? I realize that when you have Wi Fi activated it would automatically disconnect you; however, this isn't related to my issue. I've turned Wi Fi off and that's when I get the mobile data disconnected issue. This HAS to be corrected. I'm not paying over $100 a month for data when I can't even use it when I need to.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid DNA Mobile Data Connectivity Issues
AlecAsked

*bump. This issue is still consistently happening. I don't know what the problem is and it seems like nobody else is getting this problem since nobody has confirmed in this discussion.

0 Likes
AlecAsked

bump

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried a new SIM card?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Incramints

Any luck yet??

I've having the same problem with my new DNA phone, sad part is I haven't even had it a full week yet. It just bounces in and out of 3/4G and that's if I'm lucky.  I thought I was upgrading but so far its been a DOWN-grade  from my droid incredible 2...  

0 Likes
cschuchman

I'm having the same issue, and I've had it since day 1.  Bought the phone mid-february, swapped out the sim card in March, but that didn't help.  Went into my local Verizon store and was told that the next step would be to have a new (refurbished) phone sent to me to see if that helps.  Love the phone, but hate that I have to reboot my phone several times a day to regain my connection. 

Also, I've noticed that I have a much better/faster connection when I have a 3G connection compared to a 4G connection.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
tideman72

>> Duplicate post removed for cross-posting violations of the

See for original message <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tideman72

no it was not a duplicate post. I was posting about my issues with mobile data problems. It was not about a sim card error.

0 Likes
solomonshv
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem with my Galaxy S4. but it was never a problem with the iPhone 5 or HTC 8X. maybe an android issue?

0 Likes
bluehype

AlecAsked, I just started having the same issues with my DNA also, I've tried the same things u have to and Im at a loss. Has u or anyone else figured anything out? When it happens I also deal with no txts working at all also. This is gonna drive me up the wall, this phone is not old I've only had it 2 months.

0 Likes