Droid DNA, How do set text alerts to vibrate
voljohn

I have my ring tone set on vibrate but it doesn't vibrate when I receive text message. I also have my ring tone volume set to lowest setting.  Thanks. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid DNA, How do set text alerts to vibrate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have something for newbies such as yourself, voljohn! Our FREE wireless workshop will help you http://bit.ly/oc2kd5.
For now, can you go to Messages>Menu>Settings>Ringtone (or something to that affect). Once there, you can change the sound settings for messages specifically.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the settings for notifications in the Text Message application itself?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
voljohn

I don't see anywhere to set text alerts to vibrate.  I set my sounds to vibrate and it does when I get a call, but still chimes when I receive a text.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might have to set the notification tone for text messages as silent.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
voljohn

I will see if I can find that.  I am new to this as, you can probably tell. Lol

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have something for newbies such as yourself, voljohn! Our FREE wireless workshop will help you http://bit.ly/oc2kd5.
For now, can you go to Messages>Menu>Settings>Ringtone (or something to that affect). Once there, you can change the sound settings for messages specifically.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
voljohn

Thanks, I finally figured it out.

0 Likes