Droid DNA Bluetooth Connection Problems
NotAsUsual

I just tried my Droid DNA in Safe mode with no change - I opened a case with HTC but they never got back to me.  I have tried 3 different earpieces from two brands (Plantronics & Motorola)  I wish Verizon or HTC would do something about this as I have to us a wired earpiece - HELP?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid DNA Bluetooth Connection Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to provide you with the steps needed to help you with your bluetooth. You mentioned there are connection problems. What does that mean exactly? Does it connect at all? When did this begin?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Droid DNA Bluetooth Connection Problems
swhodges

So still no resolution to this problem with the DNA? And yea I have been through all the steps 3 different phones, 2 known working good headsets, resets, even talked to HTC direct and they sent a new battery cover as that is the antenna and that did not fix anything. People say I am garbled and I can't understand them on my end.

What is Verizon going to do to make good on this? Like a trade offer for a different phone? I know someone is filing a class action lawsuit perhaps Verizon should get ahead of that and do the right thing with a replacement offer.

0 Likes