Droid 4 not sending picture messages
bioniccow

All day I have had problems with my Droid 4 not sending picture messages. I can recieve them, but not send. Regular text messages go through fine. I've had a 3G signal all day, although the mobile web does seem to be running a bit slow. I just got this phone 5 days ago, and have had nothing but problems with it ever since. I had to get a new sim card the very first day.

I live in central Ohio, was just wondering if anyone else was having problems, or knew of a solution

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 4 not sending picture messages
BradC87

Go in to Settings--Apps--Manage Apps Click on ALL,  Find the "MESSAGING" app and open.  When you are in MESSAGING, click DISABLE or FORCE STOP.  Next, click CLEAR DATA.  (a warning will tell you that you will loose all your data and messages, click OK.(all of my messages were saved)).  Now, click ENABLE if you dont have the enable button just exit out.  Then either (1)Exit to the home screen, go into the APPs manager (white circle with 6 dots) and find the MESSAGING icon.  press, hold and drag it back to you home sceen. Or your Message icon will still be there and it will just reenable on its own, just go and try to send your pic and it should work.

Did for me, did for my brother.  Hope I've helped, and hopfully this is a permenant fix.  I've been sending more pictures now a day later and it still works.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 4 not sending picture messages
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

Try turning on data roaming, with Verizon as long as you're within the 50 United States you will never see extra charges on your bill and it does give the phone a better connection to data.

0 Likes