Droid 4 Hidden/Lost Contacts
Shinzen

Okay, maybe I am just dumb, but I have lost a couple face book contacts and can't seem to retrieve them.

FOr some reason with the new update my phone merged the data for two similarly named people.  I could not separate the information and thought to just delete the merged entity and reenter the contacts separately.  When I deleted the contact it said it was going to hide the facebook information that was not editable, I figured no problem.

Now I have the contacts re-entered, but I can not find the hidden facebook contacts to re associate them.

None of the help I have found works, they all refer to setting or buttons that don't exist on my current device and OS.  Can someone here please help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 4 Hidden/Lost Contacts
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You may want to choose the option to sync all contacts (as opposed to just phone contacts), then see if you can find those two. Then, after you have joined them, you can put it back to just sync with phone contacts.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 4 Hidden/Lost Contacts
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Let's get your contact information back Shinzen!  Demmo86rt provided a great suggestion!  If you are still unsuccessful try selecting People>Menu>Contacts to display>All Contacts.  Please let me know if you need any additional assistance.  Thank you!

TominqueBo_VZW

0 Likes