Droid 3 = POS!!!
mr_guy
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, after about 8-10 replacements Droid 3's in just over a year (1 was via insurance), I'm ready to switch!!! This phone is the biggest pile of crap because of its SHITTY camera! We got a replacement phone last week and out of the box the camera force closed, with no apps or sd card. I was just offered a Droid 2 as a replacement because that's all they have with a keyboard and notification light that's Android. I am sooo sick of playing games with Verizon that its time to switch to Sprint after my contract is up. By the way I do know how to clear the data, reset the phone, I have checked the sd card for errors and I have been told for 3 mounts that there is a update coming out soon... I say that's BS! Even the reps at multiple stores agree that the phone is to buggy and should have never been released, what do you have to say about that Verizon employees?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 3 = POS!!!
budone
Legend

10 devices??? Either an app conflict or user error.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@mr.guy - Were we able to help you out with a resolution to your Droid 3 issues?

Please let us know, as we want you to have a working device, and not see you go to the dark side.

Thank you both, and take care.

NicandroN_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter : @vzwsupport

0 Likes
mr_guy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep, she got a droid 4 for a warranty replacement

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3