Droid 3 Disspointment
TrueDat

Orderd one on the 7th, got it overnighted. The phone is good, the battery life is TERRIBLE!!!!! 5 hours after charging all night.  If it doesn't improve with a few charge/discharge cycles back it goes. Darned shame too, because it looks like all of the Droid 2 problems have been fixed in this phone. Battery life is a generic problem to smartphones. When are the manufacturers going to address this? The Droid 3 comes with a 1500 m battery, but the battery life is worse than the Droid 2 Global by far.  BTW I posted basically the same message with the screen name GaCop. Somehow that registration go zapped so I had to re-register. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 3 Disspointment
bearone21
Legend
see reply in another thread
0 Likes
dsmith9118

Received droid 3 on Saturday, no problems with battery usage, lowest reading after full day was 60 %.

No problems here with this phone ..............Love it ,so far....

0 Likes
GonzoBobH

@ TruDat

:smileymad: How many times are you going to post this same information in different threads? ~ GBH

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@GonzoBobH
Really? Why are you slamming on the OP's one and only post in this community?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
GonzoBobH

I think you can squint and find his other, identical posts. :smileywink:

PS How's the T'bolt's battery life holding out? Seroiusly curious. Are you on an LTE network?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

GonzoBobH wrote:

I think you can squint and find his other, identical posts. :smileywink:

PS How's the T'bolt's battery life holding out? Seroiusly curious. Are you on an LTE network?

Still no reason to throw attitude for someone with three total posts across their two userIDs.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Vampyre
Enthusiast - Level 3

"BTW I posted basically the same message with the screen name GaCop. Somehow that registration go zapped so I had to re-register. "

miss that part did we?

0 Likes
clw1976

Maybe this thread is dead, not sure. The battery life on my phone is terrible; maybe 4 hours, and that is with me constantly killingt the apps. The voice commands will not search my directory, but only the internet. The tether i have yet to get to work. and my apps keep having to be "forced closed". Oh yeah and the GPS does not work...outside under a blue sky. I've had it three days; should I return it? This cannot be normal.

0 Likes
tru1969

I'm pretty disappointed too. I bought it because I wanted a bigger screen and my DROID Pro was difficult to txt with. I've had a multitude of problems, bad speaker, notification bar disappearing, force close all the time. I took it to the Verizon store and they did a factory reset on the phone. I'm still having issues though! My main problem now is when I send txts they appear as squares to the recipient. Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't want to return it, but I may have too. Any suggestions on what to replace it with? Oh! I hate touch screen txting so I need a QWERTY. I know lame! lol :smileywink:   Thanks for any help!!

0 Likes