Droid 3 Connection Problems?
droid3user7

Droid 3 was working fine yesterday.  This morning I go to check my Facebook (through Facebook's app), and get time outs due to "Network Connection Issues".  The browser will connect to Google, but cannot connect to any other website because "Data connectivity problem. The server failed to communicate. Try again later."  It will connect to the app store, but cannot download any updates for current apps (I was trying to see if perhaps the anti-virus software needed to be updated, even though it's set to automatically update).  I can send/receive e-mails (but cannot see pictures included in the e-mails), can send/receive texts, and make phone calls just fine.  I show 4 full bars of service and 3G.  Any help on fixing this issue would be most apprecaited.

Specs:

System version - 5.7.906.XT862.Verizon.en.US

Android version - 2.3.4

Signal strength - -63 dBm 0 asu

Network - Verizon Wireless

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 3 Connection Problems?
anotherDroid3User

I am having the same issue on my Droid3 and so is my wife with her Droid3.

System Version: 5.7.906.XT862.Verizon.en.us

Android: 2.3.4

Signal: -73dBm 0 asu

CDMA - EvDo rev. A

I have tried rebooting and *228, but nothing is working.  Can receive text messages, but no media and no browser/facebook/etc.

0 Likes
searimon

Ditto here on my Droid X2

0 Likes
anotherDroid3User

My phone magically started working again a little while ago.  Not sure what changed, but it is connecting to data services fine now.

0 Likes