Do-not-disturb no longer works after Oreo 8.0 update
jwhokie

Anybody else notice their do not disturb no longer works after the Oreo 8.0 update?  I have mine scheduled to turn on when I'm sleeping.  It still turns on during the hours I specify but no longer silences anything.  I still get all notifications and alerts.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Do-not-disturb no longer works after Oreo 8.0 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jwhokie, managing your device features, especially after an update is important to ensure you get the most out of your device. We want to help. Please tell us more, aside form the Do-Not-Disturb function, any other issues you have noticed since the Oreo 8.0 update? What actions have you taken to attempt to fix the problem?

Gilberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

unless you select either messages or calls under dnd, you'll get messages & calls.

fwiw:

i do a custom & will take calls from favorites during dnd but not messages!!

0 Likes
jwhokie

It's not just that, it's everything.  Like it makes a noise when I plug it in for the night.  It never did that before the update.  Everything was silenced from 9PM-6AM except for my alarm clock, but not now.

0 Likes
jwhokie

I haven't noticed any other issues.  I've attempted to manually set the DND but I don't always remember, which is why I have it set on a schedule.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern. On DND do you have any issues?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwhokie, I rely on my DND for a lot of things. So if it stopped working completely I'd be worried. I want to be sure to figure this all out for you. What make/model phone do you have?

Erin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes