Disabled droid maxx command center widget and how can i restore it. It is not in my widgets any more.
Marty51
Enthusiast - Level 2

I disable my circle clock, weather, battery, droid maxx command center because the weather was not working.   I cannot find it in widgets to restore it.  How do it get it back???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Disabled droid maxx command center widget and how can i restore it. It is not in my widgets any more.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love using the clock that has the weather and all the other great features Marty51! Was this a widget that came with the phone or was it downloaded from the play store? This is how http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-83538/ you add a widget to your screen.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Disabled droid maxx command center widget and how can i restore it. It is not in my widgets any more.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love using the clock that has the weather and all the other great features Marty51! Was this a widget that came with the phone or was it downloaded from the play store? This is how http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-83538/ you add a widget to your screen.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Marty51
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, it is a widget, which was installed by the manufacturer. In the meantime, I powered off the phone for quite some time. When I rebooted it, the widget appeared and works perfects. I had done that before posting on the community, but apparently, I did not leave the power off long enough. I wanted to post this reply to you, but I tried everything and was unsuccessful. Perhaps you can do it? Thanks for your reply. It was greatly appreciated.

0 Likes