Difficulty with my speakerphone. Voice activation works, google now works with hands free, but no one can hear me if I am trying to use the speaker while on the phone.
pakushner

I have a droid DNA adn am having difficulty using my speakerphone.   The speaker clearly works as if I use google now, it can hear me, however NO ONE can hear me if I activate the speaker while on the phone.  I am not exactly sure when it started as this is a refurbished phone which I received after my original phone's camera stopped working.  At that same time the 4.4.2 kitkat update came out.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have done a factory reset and speaker, while on the phone still doesn't work.   Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Difficulty with my speakerphone.  Voice activation works, google now works with hands free, but no one can hear me if I am trying to use the speaker while on the phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Pakushner

Thanks for reaching out to us! Does the device work without speaker phone on? Please try placing a headset on the device and retesting. Does Speakerphone work in Safe Mode? Here's how to test: http://vz.to/108SFuO

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes