Did you DROID home screens clear out then reappear?
rcr484

On Saturday evening, I went to look up a score and found my Droid's homescreens wiped clean. I mean nothing was there. Folders, shortcuts, widgets, all gone. Nothing but my background. I thought I hit some reset or a magic delete function. After a few minutes of befuddlement, I cycled the power. Lo and behold, everything was back.

Now, I'm very patient with glitches, so I didn't really think anything about it. Until this morning, when buddy texts me about having the same exact problem. I advised him to reboot. Screens came back.

So I'm not hearing anything about update pushes, so I've gotta ask if anyone else saw this bizarre behavior in the past 24 hours.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did you DROID home screens clear out then reappear?
JazZee

Yes! Both my husband and I have had the same problem except it does not restore.  The Eris is Very glitchy....had we known of the issues, probably would not have bought.

0 Likes
rmbmpd

Yes. I got the Droid on Saturday and it blanked out a couple of times on Sunday. I had installed Launcher+ and extended the screens to 7. I thought it was related to that at the time but, based on your post, maybe not.

0 Likes
Borgkube

I had a problem with the display winking out. After 3 days of this, I took the DROID back Verizon and they gave me another with no hassle. It has been rock solid since then.

0 Likes
KidDaveDROID

Mine did the same then i Cycled Power and came back... i was confused for awhile...

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes