Data usage
David_Plaster

I've been with Verizon since way before it was Verizon.  I think it was Qwest before.  In the last week my wife's phone has sucked up over 10GB of data.  We NEVER use more than a couple.  No Movies, no work e-mail, use wifi in the house to run updates.  I even had her turn off mobile data and the sync.  It still used over 600MB two different times on Friday and Saturday 1/27 and 1/28 after that.  How can this be?  It started when she got off her flight in LA and turned airplane mode off last Monday 1/23/27 about 2140 hours.  It sucked up over 6GB.  I got warning messages a few minutes apart saying 75% and 90%.  I even did the little survey thing a got a free GB but even that didn't help.  I get NO HELP at *611 or at the Verizon store just "oh you should change your plan.  My plan includes 10GB of data at least 3 times more that we have ever used.

Not so Happy am I!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data usage
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the phone model involved? Have you looked at the data usage counter on the phone itself to see what applications are using the data?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.