DROID ERIS
mike3778

Ok so I had my original droid eris approx a year ago and still underthe warranty so when it started to have severe problems i contacted verizon. they only offer i got was to send a new one. I get my certified like new droid eris two days ago and having same problems and got some new ones to. so back to the store. So verizon tells me we will send you another certified like new droid eris. What a minute this will be my third droid eris and have problems with all of them. I asked about paying for a upgrade early just to get away from the eris and get the same runaround. I spend close to 3 hundred a month with family phones and mifi's. and this is the type of customer service i get. im thinking start looking at other providers unless someone here can give some help i have come to the end of my rope with this phone.   thanks for any advice

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: DROID ERIS
kneekahliss
Contributor - Level 1

sorry to hear

what is your problem?

APPs & personal data cause problems sometimes and if you keep bringing the same data to different phones youre going to have the same problem

0 Likes
mike3778

even with no apps downloaded i get the sms error when text messaging and my home screen freezes between two of them when changing. and it sometimes freezes up like a computer and shuts down all by itself.   

0 Likes
kneekahliss
Contributor - Level 1

what is the sms error?

Keep in mind the ERIS is under powered. What can be seen as freezing is usually just LAG.

To put it another way, cars are V8, V6, V4.  the ERIS is a V4.

If its freezing after a master reset...well not much you can do.

0 Likes