DROID 4 in white??
bkraft4637
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will motorola release a droid 4 in white? The droid 2 global was in white, and sold like crazy. The razr is in white, and sells like crazy. I think motorola would be crazy to not make a droid 4 when it comes out in white. I would surely buy one in white or a black one ANY day.

Thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DROID 4 in white??
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Personally, I think white phones are ugly, but that's just me.  But, to answer your question, there has been no indication yet of a white D4, but it seems like white versions are usually released a month or so after the original, probably to drum up new sales.  It seems to be the trend lately and, like you mentioned, Motorola has done this for a few phones already, so a white version seems likely unless the phone itself is a complete flop.

0 Likes
bkraft4637
Enthusiast - Level 2

When the droid 2 came out, the white global verzion (pun intended) came out 3-4 months later ... but there was enough demand for the initial droid 2 to warrant different variations. Does anyone think the same will apply to the droid 4? Is there enough pre-hype to warrant Motorola to make different color variations? Usually, dont they have an idea prior to the launch of their original model? Is it too early to tell?

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

It really is too early to tell for sure, but that seems to be the trend.  I would suspect that a white one (or maybe some other color, the RAZR is available in purple) would show up at some point.

0 Likes
jaydubyah
Enthusiast - Level 3

Best buy sells the droid 4 in white i believe.  But i could be wrong, they also sold the stratosphere in white while verizon wouldn't

0 Likes