DECIDING ON A NEW PHONE
joanna152

I'M DUE FOR A NEW PHONE UPGRADE..(IPHONE3G).   WHAT PHONE SHOULD I GET: APPLE 5s OR ANDROID GALAXY..WHY?/

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DECIDING ON A NEW PHONE
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That answer depends entirely on you.  Why did you choose an iPhone to begin with?  How do you use your phone?  Do you like to customize and control ringtones, apps, storage?  Are you a tweaker and a fiddler?  Or more of a "point and shoot"  just get me to my destination type?

Androids are far more customizable, iPhones are for those who like to just get in there and use the phones without a lot of understanding why it works and how to modify it. Androids are for those who like to figure out how things work and make things work better, their way.

If you like the iPhone,and it works, go for the Apple 5S.  If you found yourself wishing you could do more customization, and the iPhone limited you, try an Android.

Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

If you want a huge phone that is an android then get the galaxy 3 and if you want one smaller than that then get the moto x. If you want an iphone then I would say get the iphone 5s but if you want one with a bigger screen wait for about 8 months for the iphone 6.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Get an iPhone.

0 Likes