Connection issues
CincyAmyK
Enthusiast - Level 1

I  am having trouble connecting to my home network.  My Stratosphere 2 cannot pick up the wifi signal.  It can connect to other networks i.e. my work network and other devices can connect to the home device.  Where should I start to resolve this?  And it seems to be just in the last few days.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Connection issues
CincyAmyK
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was able to solve the problem by contacting Samsung.  The support person suggested that I clear the cache partition and that seemed to solve my issue.

Thank you for the email.

Amy

Email info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there CincyAmyK,

Let's keep you connected. I want to make sure that you are able to connect to WiFi where ever you go. That's odd that you are only having this issue with your home WiFi.

Please try powering your device off and back on and do the same with your wireless router and test the WiFi connection again

Keep us updated with results.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
CincyAmyK
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was able to solve the problem by contacting Samsung.  The support person suggested that I clear the cache partition and that seemed to solve my issue.

Thank you for the email.

Amy

Email info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CincyAmyK,

I am glad to hear that you had your issue resolved. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes