Re: Commando 4g "home key" setting
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try adjusting the home screens per page 29 of the user manual. http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/casio_gzone_commando/casio_gzone_commando_um.pdf

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ecw
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried and it does not work.

0 Likes
ecw
Enthusiast - Level 3

I guess no one knows how fix this. It would be nice if Verizon's tech support would comment.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

ecw wrote:

I guess no one knows how fix this. It would be nice if Verizon's tech support would comment.

The VZW reps that roam this community forum only respond to discussions marked as questions. Your discussion wasn't marked as a question. So it is unlikely that a rep will see this thread.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ecw
Enthusiast - Level 3

My mistake. I didn't know that. For that matter, I cannot see how to "mark" this as a question? 

I presume that having a question mark at the end of the sentence is not enough, since my original post included the sentence "Does anyone have any idea on how do I correct this?".

0 Likes
ecw
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now I see how to start a discussion as a question.  Still no idea if I can chnage it once started.  I'll start a new discussion and try to link to this one.

0 Likes