Change Verizon Secret Question?
pingram3541
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there any way to change the secret questions?  The few choices given do not apply to my life and I fear I will forget what I was forced to put just to create my account here.

This is very annoying because we've been doing secret questions for a long time now and most have figured out that it is a good idea to allow at least 1 option to define your own question that actually applies because you could never just assume 5 simple questions will apply to everyone in the world.

Sure I can write it down but that defeats the purpose of a secret question of which I should readily know the answer to because it actually applies to my life experiences.  Let's strive for good UE please. TY

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Change Verizon Secret Question?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You make an excellent point, pingram3541. I’ve seen sites such as you describe, which allow the creation of at least one customized question. I am submitting feedback to the site team here, and encourage you to do the same. Here’s how. When viewing the page where you can change your secret question, look for a Feedback “button” on the right side. You may have to click in and out of the page in order to see this button. When clicking, it will open up a feedback channel which leads directly to the site team. You can input your feedback there. Thank you for letting us know how we can make things better for you.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes