Can't get Apple Music family account to sync
ewelch77

I have a Galaxy J7 2nd gen and and already had a family Apple Music account when I joined Verizon. I can log in but it won't connect to the server and load my library. Anything I can do to fix this? It previously worked on Virgin Mobile with an android, so I don't get what is the problem, besides Verizon itself.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't get Apple Music family account to sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank your reaching out to us, ewelch77. Did you download the Apple Music app on your Galaxy J7? If so, did you go through the process of logging into an existing Apple ID?

MatthewI_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Check to see how many devices you have authorized. If it's more than 10 then you have to deauthorize a device to activate your current device.

0 Likes
ewelch77

Yes,  I downloaded the app and logged in with my existing apple ID. Once I log in it tells me it cannot connect to the server to load my library.  I can search and play music but can't save anything, access playlists, etc. I authorized it my new phone as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure we get this fixed as soon as possible for you, music is important to all of us ewelch77. We will want to take a closer look to continue troubleshooting. I have sent you a private message so we can begin.

Rosanne_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ewelch77

Hi,  no one has helped me resolve this issue.  Any help? I still can't use apple music

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Have you tried reaching out to Apple Support? They'd be the best resource for users experiencing issues with their apps.

Can't load library on Android app - Apple Community

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ewelch77, we know that enjoying tones is something that many of us like to do. You have taken some great steps in trying to get this resolved. Are you experiencing issues with any other app or function of your phone? If not, we truly will want to get you in contact with Apple Music for further review at http://spr.ly/6584D2VZp.

Loren_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

0 Likes