Can't download photos/music to phone
mootree

I just bought an HTC Incredible 4G LTE on Friday. I have not been able to download photos or music to my phone, despite spending a few hours trying yesterday and today. I am connecting the phone to my computer via a USB cable, opening the folders, and trying to copy directly. Is there something else I should be doing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't download photos/music to phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mootree! Having your pictures, videos and media on your device is very important. They keep your memories at your fingertips. Here are the steps to transfer the information for your device: http://vz.to/14D0HmS Please keep me posted on the results! ^CB

0 Likes
Re: Can't download photos/music to phone
mootree

Hi CB. When I follow the instructions in the link, it takes over 5 minutes to transfer a 22 second song. The transfer window doesn't give me any information, either, it just says "Calculating". After 5 minutes I try to cancel the transfer, but it will not cancel. It freezes the program (Windows Explorer) and I have to force quit through the task manager. When I do this, my Start bar disappears until I unplug the phone (and of course I have to unplug it without ejecting it since I have no Start bar).

0 Likes