Can't connect to WIFI on home router
talley46

how do you change your router channel?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to WIFI on home router
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon wireless is here to help talley46. What router do you have? Is your internet provider Verizon Wireless or Fios? If Fios, please reach them here: https://www.facebook.com/fios .

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
talley46

have a DSL-2750B router from Verizon Wireless and my Galaxy S6 is having difficulty connecting to it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is the router from Verizon Residential not Verizon Wireless. You should troubleshoot your landline internet service with Verizon Fios company.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Home - Verizon Forums

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
talley46

Thanks, I know my router is from Verizon, my mistake by saying it was Verizon Wireless. But why Fios? I only have landline and internet. Cable not available in my area.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Fios, Residential and landline services from Verizon are all the same company in my mind. Fios is easier to remember and type then all of that.

If you haven't already, you can ask your question in the other forum I posted earlier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want make sure your concerns are addressed. You have reached the wireless side of the house. Please use this link to reach our FIOS team. https://www.facebook.com/fios/?fref=ts

AnthonyM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

talley46, it is always a pleasure to assist when we can. To clarify, are you asking why we said FiOS? It is also called Verizon Communications. Did you try the link we sent you? DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes