Can not unlock my elipsis tablet. Passcode doesn't work or I have forgotten it. How do I get access to tablet?
abbs1622
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I unlock my tablet?  I put in every passcode I thought it was.  Now I am completely locked out. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can not unlock my elipsis tablet. Passcode doesn't work or I have forgotten it. How do I get access to tablet?
Klue
Master - Level 1

If you have to do a factory reset follow what is posted below.  be advised that you will loose all data stored on the device.  Make sure you remove your SD card prior to reset. Doing a factory reset is the final option, so wait a bit and someone might be able to suggest another direction.

Turn off the tablet.

Simultaneously press and hold the Volume button (press it in the middle or down) + Power button until 'Welcome' appears then release. 

Select Clear eMMC (3rd from the bottom).
     Utilize the Volume down button to scroll through the available options and the Volume up button to select.
     Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
     To setup the device after completing the factory data reset, refer to your owners manual.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can not unlock my elipsis tablet. Passcode doesn't work or I have forgotten it. How do I get access to tablet?
Klue
Master - Level 1

If you have to do a factory reset follow what is posted below.  be advised that you will loose all data stored on the device.  Make sure you remove your SD card prior to reset. Doing a factory reset is the final option, so wait a bit and someone might be able to suggest another direction.

Turn off the tablet.

Simultaneously press and hold the Volume button (press it in the middle or down) + Power button until 'Welcome' appears then release. 

Select Clear eMMC (3rd from the bottom).
     Utilize the Volume down button to scroll through the available options and the Volume up button to select.
     Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
     To setup the device after completing the factory data reset, refer to your owners manual.

Good Luck

0 Likes