Can I use an unlocked Att Pantech Flex with my current Verizon account?
Mauriceh1231
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to know whether or not I could take the SIM card out of my Pantech Marauder and put it inside an unlocked ATT Pantech Flex and still have it function under my current Verizon account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I use an unlocked Att Pantech Flex with my current Verizon account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mauriceh1231, I completely understand wanting to use the phone you want. Only VZW phones are guaranteed to work on our network. The ATT Pantech flex is not compatible with our network. Our sim cards do not work in those devices. Is your current phone working properly?  How is your service working for you?

MarcusG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mauriceh1231, I completely understand wanting to use the phone you want. Only VZW phones are guaranteed to work on our network. The ATT Pantech flex is not compatible with our network. Our sim cards do not work in those devices. Is your current phone working properly?  How is your service working for you?

MarcusG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Mauriceh1231
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for responding. My current phone is working properly as also my service; my screen is just badly cracked and I have no way of fixing it. I was looking into more current Pantech models and came across the Flex. I did a little research into unlocked phones but I wasn't sure if my SIM card would work and wanted a second opinion.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You should search Swappa.com for Verizon-branded phones for cheap and they are trusted.

Mauriceh1231
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you! Will do.

0 Likes