Can I send and receive text messages through a tablet on my verizon account?
curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can I send a receive text messages through a tablet that is on my Verizon account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I send and receive text messages through a tablet on my verizon account?
Weth
Legend

Not the way you want.  You cannot text directly to the tablet even though it has its own phone number.  With message plus app from Verizon, you can text to and from the tablet, but it will use you cell phone number and not be separate. 

View solution in original post

Re: Can I send and receive text messages through a tablet on my verizon account?
Weth
Legend

Not the way you want.  You cannot text directly to the tablet even though it has its own phone number.  With message plus app from Verizon, you can text to and from the tablet, but it will use you cell phone number and not be separate. 

curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's disappointing, thanks for the info.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CJ, being able to send text messages from a tablet is great. You do not have to be disappointed; there should be an app for that. If you also have a Verizon cellular phone, you can use the Verizon messaging+ app to send and receive text. This will also require you to link the mobile number from the phone to the tablet. Follow the Link for more information: http://vz.to/1TPQfBy

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes