Can I rearrange the navigation buttons on the Moto Z Droid?
stumpy14

I would like to rearrange the navigation buttons to get the back button on the right and the recent apps button on the left. It was easy to do on my LG G3 but I haven't found a way to do it on the Moto Z Droid. Any suggestions??

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: any way to rearrange navigation buttons on the Moto Z Droid?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The LG UI was customized by the manufacturer to allow rearranging of the on screen buttons. Motorola adheres to the Google UI design language and doesn't allow that kind of customization. You can download and install an alternate launcher from the Play Store that has the option to rearrange the on screen buttons. However you will likely lose access to the customized applications geared for the Moto UI if you use a different launcher.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: any way to rearrange navigation buttons on the Moto Z Droid?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The LG UI was customized by the manufacturer to allow rearranging of the on screen buttons. Motorola adheres to the Google UI design language and doesn't allow that kind of customization. You can download and install an alternate launcher from the Play Store that has the option to rearrange the on screen buttons. However you will likely lose access to the customized applications geared for the Moto UI if you use a different launcher.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes