Can I Transfer An App From My LG Optimus To My Motorola Razr?
pooka421

I recently switched phones from an LG Optimus to a Motorola Razr. On the LG I had a little program called Rich notes. I would like to have that on my Motorola but I'm unable to find it anywhere in apps or otherwise. Is there a way I can transfer that rich notes program from my LG to my Motorola.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Richnotes
Snn5
Legend

If you are speaking of the Moto Droid Razr:

Richnote was an LG app that was used exclusively and developed by LG.  There are many apps in the Play Store you can use to take notes.  The format of Richnotes may not convert properly with other apps though given its proprietary format.  It was also renamed to QuickMemo+.

You may try to backup and then transfer your notes to the Droid Razr.  If you are looking to save the files from the LG to a Razr flip phone, I'm not sure that is possible to open the files for viewing, since the Razr is a basic phone.

You can also find other apps that may convert those files to a readable format.  I might suggest using Google Docs from now on, since it can be used and read in most all document apps and smartphones and can be saved directly to your Google Drive.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Richnotes
Snn5
Legend

If you are speaking of the Moto Droid Razr:

Richnote was an LG app that was used exclusively and developed by LG.  There are many apps in the Play Store you can use to take notes.  The format of Richnotes may not convert properly with other apps though given its proprietary format.  It was also renamed to QuickMemo+.

You may try to backup and then transfer your notes to the Droid Razr.  If you are looking to save the files from the LG to a Razr flip phone, I'm not sure that is possible to open the files for viewing, since the Razr is a basic phone.

You can also find other apps that may convert those files to a readable format.  I might suggest using Google Docs from now on, since it can be used and read in most all document apps and smartphones and can be saved directly to your Google Drive.

0 Likes