Can Anyone confirm for sure that the Sony Z3v will be getting VoLTE/Advanced Calling?
d3sl91
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just purchased the Z3v, and along with the Turbo and Moto X (my other choices) none of them can do simultaneous voice/data.

Because the Moto line is much more popular I have seen several responses and conversations confirming VoLTE/Advanced Calling 1.0 for those phones, but need to know about the Z3v. I have seen a couple "yes" responses, but would like to know for sure, and whaty sources are for that "yes".

Thanks...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can Anyone confirm for sure that the Sony Z3v will be getting VoLTE/Advanced Calling?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to see you getting all the benefits of your new phones, d3sl91. The new Moto X, Sony Xperia Z3v, and Droid Turbo by Motorola are all simultaneous voice and data update ready. Each device will require an Advanced Calling 1.0 software update to enable Simultaneous Voice and Data, which will be coming to each of the devices soon. Keep your eyes on http://vz.to/1z29BKF for news on new updates.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

Re: Can Anyone confirm for sure that the Sony Z3v will be getting VoLTE/Advanced Calling?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to see you getting all the benefits of your new phones, d3sl91. The new Moto X, Sony Xperia Z3v, and Droid Turbo by Motorola are all simultaneous voice and data update ready. Each device will require an Advanced Calling 1.0 software update to enable Simultaneous Voice and Data, which will be coming to each of the devices soon. Keep your eyes on http://vz.to/1z29BKF for news on new updates.

JenniferH_VZW

d3sl91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you @JenniferH_VZW , this answers my question, so I will be happy to wait for that update!

Do you have any ETA on when those might be arriving?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome, d3sl91. I don't have a date to give, but we're already hard at work with Google and each of the manufacturers to get it out as soon as possible. When it's released, you'll get the notification on your active phone and it'll update at the site I provided.

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes