Camera on S7 edge
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

With my old Note 4 I was able to set the camera to take pictures by saying shot or cheese but I'm unable to find a way to set it on the S7 Edge.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Camera on S7 edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to control the camera with your voice is an amaing feature Gbktoledo. I am happy to show you how to enable this feature on your device. They are as follows: Open camera app > choose settings icon > choose Shooting methods > turn Voice control on. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any additional assistance.
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to control the camera with your voice is an amaing feature Gbktoledo. I am happy to show you how to enable this feature on your device. They are as follows: Open camera app > choose settings icon > choose Shooting methods > turn Voice control on. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any additional assistance.
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

Duh...thanks, got it

1runningQ
Enthusiast - Level 2

What do I say to make it come on after I turn the settings on

0 Likes