COX Webmail
AZFireCEP

Have an issue that just cropped up. I have been using the normal Verizon email app with a pop email account, out of the blue my email completely stopped sending and receiving. My gmail account works fine as does my computer based (and MS Office) email but I can't delete my account and redo it. I spoke to COX and have went through the set up but it still isn't working and their Support feels it's a hardware or Verizon issue. Any ideas what could be going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: COX Webmail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AZFireCEP,

Staying connected with all of our accounts is a must in today's world. Let's find out a bit more information so that we can determine what might be going on with your email. What make/model phone do you have? When did this stop working? Do you get any type of error message at all?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: COX Webmail
AZFireCEP

I finally found a number to talk to someone at Verizon. As it turns out, the problem is with Motorola. They pushed an update through that wreaked havoc with multiple email services (COX, Yahoo, etc). I was told to uninstall the recent update, unchecked the automatic update and wait. Supposedly, Motorola will have a fix and send it out as soon as Monday, October 26th. In the meantime, I did the uninstall and got my email back working.

0 Likes