Bluetooth won't stay Connect to car
iowafan2011

Hello,

I just got the Note 5, and a new 2015 Chevy Silverado.  When I pair my phone to the truck via bluetooth it will stay connected for 2-3 min. Then disconnect and reconnect right back then disconnect.  I have tried unpairing and repairing, clearing the Cache, and even the BLE Crash resolver and nothing works.  I asked the dealer and they have not heard of any issues so that is why I am thinking the phone.  Any ideas? 

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth won't stay Connect to car
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iowafan2011

Congrats on the new phone and truck! Being able to make calls safely while driving is a top priority. What happens when you try to pair your phone in a different car? What happens if someone else tries to use their phone in your truck? Do you have any app or system updates pending on the phone? Has the dealer checked to see if there are any updates for your trucks Bluetooth?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cowboy65
Enthusiast - Level 3

go to Motorola they will help you alot

0 Likes
iowafan2011

I don't have anu other devices. It seems when I pair the phone and do not allow contacts or messages it work fine, but what's the point if I can't use voice commands I still have to look at my phone.  I just did the update this morning and it did not help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iowafan2011

I use the Bluetooth in my car all the time. I want you to be safe as well. We want to try and narrow down where the problem is happening at. Do you have a friend or family member you can borrow a phone from to try and sync it to your car? Can you then try your phone in their car?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes