Bluetooth constantly disrupted
biobug

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.  My bluetooth is now not working properly with paired devices such as with the bluetooth system in my car. For a while it was just my phone, as people talking with me began complaining that I keep breaking up and it is difficult to hear me speak. Now I'm having significant problems streaming music to my car.

I've unpaired and re-paired my device. The first time that worked and now it's not. I've had my auto repair place look at my car's bluetooth system and they have had no issues pairing and using their phones.  I've paired my wife's phone and had no issues. Has anyone else experienced these issues with the Galaxy S4?  Is there a simple fix or do I need a replacement?  The phone is only a few months old.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth constantly disrupted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

biobug, we don't want this to be a hazzard for you.  Let's make sure that you're hands free when driving in your car. Have you downloaded 3rd party applications to your device. If so, some third party applications can affect the performance of your device. Are you streaming music from a 3rd party application? Try powering your device off/on to soft reset it. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you hard reset that device in Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset>Reset Device> Delete All. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth constantly disrupted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

biobug, we don't want this to be a hazzard for you.  Let's make sure that you're hands free when driving in your car. Have you downloaded 3rd party applications to your device. If so, some third party applications can affect the performance of your device. Are you streaming music from a 3rd party application? Try powering your device off/on to soft reset it. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you hard reset that device in Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset>Reset Device> Delete All. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes