tfagervik1411

General questions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blocking and unblocking
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to be a bit more specific for us to help you.  Are you wanting to block people form contacting you?  Blocking apps from downloading?  Blocking purchases form being made?  What do you want to block, and on what type of device (phone, tablet, mifi?)

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Didn't you get your answers in your other thread?

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/902913

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tfagervik1411

Obviously not...if u read, I was asking if the unblocked person would be able to instantly text/call me. I didn't get a sure answer.

0 Likes
tfagervik1411

The person that was unblocked a few days ago, can still not text or call. This was just a simple block on cell phone. Nothing more. I called customer service, they said the contact should immediately be able to contact me but apparently this isn't the case. They can get my texts/calls but that's it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you get the notification for the feature letter indicating the feature change (the unblocking) was completed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tfagervik1411

Yes and contact says they still can't text or call me.

0 Likes