Battery
Republic65738
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is my Ellipsis 8 tablet supposed to charge if it is plugged in and being used. If I work on it with it plugged in it runs out of battery power.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Battery
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What is the work you are doing on it while it's plugged in? What % is the battery at when you first start?

0 Likes
Republic65738
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is 100% and usually I am doing a jigsaw puzzle

0 Likes
Republic65738
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I use my IPhone plugged in the battery stays charged

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Republic65738,

You've come to the right place for help! Getting the most out of your battery is definitely important so I completely understand how you feel.

When you plug the Tablet to the charger does the battery icon on the tablet show that it is charging? Please keep in mind that depending on how the tablet is being used it will continue to use battery life ever when plugged to the charger. This is why you may not see the battery life increasing while charging and still being used. If you charge the battery without it being used does it charge completely?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Republic65738
Enthusiast - Level 1

It does show that it is charging but it shows a smaller percentage of charge as it runs out of battery power

0 Likes
Republic65738
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it charges completely when not in use. When I check the battery use it shows that the screen it using the most battery power. I have made the screen darker but I do not know what else I can do

0 Likes