Backup Assistant Plus sync overwrite Verizon Cloud?
Papajack54

Hello. I recently lost my Note 4, and it was replaced by assurion with a Note 5.

My problem is getting my pics and data from backup assistant. The Note 5 is not compatible with backup assistant, so i am forced to verizon cloud.

Thankfully, I could get my contacts, but what about the rest of my data? Does anyone have a solution? Based on my reading at these forums, possibly going into a store may help.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Papajack54

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant Plus sync overwrite Verizon Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Papjack54, I understand how important it is to get your media moved over. We are here to help. To clarify, Verizon Cloud replaced Backup Assistance. Your media should have moved over with this transition. When you log in to Cloud do you not see your photos? http://spr.ly/6607EXWLU

AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Papajack54

Correct, I do not see my photos. It is quite possible that I did not back them up, but I seem to remember setting it on automatic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate those details Papajack. I know you mentioned backup assistance which would only back up contacts. Had you previously used Verizon Cloud on your old phone prior to it being lost? Did you use your Google account to back up anything on the old device?

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
Papajack54

unfortunately, I did not use any other service. It is OK though, as I did back up my poics a while back. thanks

0 Likes