cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: BEWARE - Verizon is Trying to Profit from Pandemic!

Líder Sénior

@SomeGuyInThe315 wrote:

I'm in the grandfathered unlimited plan and since the pandemic started its been slow more than half of the time.  And by slow I mean pages and apps won't even open slow.  Customer support just lied and tried to act like my phone settings were wrong like that made vzw slower than dialup 

That plan has no restrictions, So people out of work are running their data like crazy and tying up the bandwidth.  I have used more data in the past 3 months than in the past full year.  
Its not an infinite resource.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: BEWARE - Verizon is Trying to Profit from Pandemic!

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry to read that you're having issues with data on your account., and we're here to help. What kind of signal is the device showing? Do you have this issue with data everywhere? 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

around Re: BEWARE - Verizon is Trying to Profit from Pandemic!

Miembro

I'm ready to switch over to another carrier. Paying around 150 dollars a month for two phones to be on unlimited plan and despite what time of the month it is, the service is unbearable. 90 percent of the time in day time hours my phone does 0.3 mbps in download speed tests.. Then at night if I'm lucky if I get 0.9 mbps. That's not even 1 mbps. Prior to COVID-19, I was getting 30 mbps all day. Why am I paying the same price for reduced service. 

0 Likes