cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

BEWARE - Verizon is Trying to Profit from Pandemic!

Even though I have NO CONTRACT with Verizon and I'm on an UNLIMITED Data Plan that includes Hot Spot and have been for years, today I was sent a Text Message and an email stating that I only have 10% of my Allowance left??? Is this NEW math or Verizon thinks no one is paying attention? SHADY AF, they threaten to "slow down your speed" not only in a crisis but when they are bound by a contract saying that they are WRONG...Check your account, Verizon will take the food out of your children's mouths then claim you agreed to it....Absolutely the Lowest of the Low, Verizon Wireless Bottomfeeders are trash...

1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: BEWARE - Verizon is Trying to Profit from Pandemic!

Miembro

Same here with Get More Unlimited plan. I am always home even before pandemic so I've always had high usage and fast speeds  Now my data is disappearing quickly, sites load super slow or not at all, streaming has become a nightmare, etc.  I have a top of the line plan but what am I paying for?  Btw Verizon YOUR own portal barely loads, lol

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way about us TequilaSunrise64. We would never do anything to cause you distress during this time when it comes to your wireless service. If you received that notification about your allowance its because you may be using more data than usual if you're at home. We anticipated this spike which is why we have provided help to customers during this crisis. Additionally, if you're using an unlimited data plan, based on the plan you have, you do have a limit on the 4g/LTE data you can use during the month along with your 4g/LTE hotspot speeds. You won't be charged overages with an unlimited data plan but your speeds may slow down depending on how much data you're using. 

Here is a link with everything we are doing to help our customers during this crisis.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/

Here is another link with details of our unlimited plan so that you can see we advised how our 4g/LTE data works with our unlimited plans along with our hotspot data.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

If you need to discuss your plan and options to increase your 4g/LTE data speeds, please let us know and we will contact you via private message here to access your details and analyze your account options. You can also reach us on Twitter, Facebook, Chat, or by phone at 1-800-922-0204. 

KinquanaH_VZW

Highlighted

SORRY VERIZON, YOUR AUTO RESPONDER IS WHY YOU'RE LOSING YOUR A$$, DOING NOTHING FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS DURING A PANDEMIC IS BAD BUSINESS...FREE SHIPPING IS YOUR PLOY TO SELL FOR A MASSIVE PROFIT...NO CONNECTION FEE THAT COSTS YOU ZERO TO OFFER MEANS NEW CUSTOMERS WHILE YOU DON'T DO $HIT FOR 20 YEARS OF LOYALTY...BLOW ME HARD VERIZON, YOUR BUSINESS AS USUAL APPROACH TO A CRISIS IS SENDING YOU CLOSER TO BANKRUPTCY MINUTE BY MINUTE WHILE THOSE WHO KNOW WHY CHEER IT ON! DO NOT BOTHER ME AGAIN WITH YOUR NONSENSICAL SCRIPT RESPONSE, YOU S.U.C.K. AND YOUR BOGUS LINKS CHANGE NOTHING....THE NEXT RESPONSE YOU FORCE ME TO POST WILL BE A MF BARN BURNER, NOW GET TF OUT OF MY FACE AND FIX YOUR $HIT...

Highlighted

Miembro

Same here with Get More Unlimited plan. I am always home even before pandemic so I've always had high usage and fast speeds  Now my data is disappearing quickly, sites load super slow or not at all, streaming has become a nightmare, etc.  I have a top of the line plan but what am I paying for?  Btw Verizon YOUR own portal barely loads, lol

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is definitely not the experience we want you to have with our website and service. Please tell us, what has changed? Did you recently update your device software or download a new application? Are new devices connected to your device Mobile Hotspot?

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am amazed to see any response from Verizon.

They have been giving me the run around for days.   

Highlighted

It's 100% VERIZON, so no I have no responsibility nor culpability in your mistakes, but the impression you give to EVERYONE is that you're blameless and your customers are all blockheads, find me someone in the company with at least a 165IQ because that's what you're playing games with...Once again, YOU ARE AT FAULT BECAUSE YOU'RE A COMPANY WITH ZERO INTEGRITY and ZERO ABILITY to accept that the mistakes are yours...this pandemic is going to send your customers running for anyone but you...messing up up is one thing, inability to admit your mistakes is infantile, trying to make your customers look stupid will spell B.A.N.K.R.U.P.T.C.Y. for you...if this is not automatically posted on my public review, you can bet I'll put it there myself, you're the absolute WORST...

PS...Charging CUSTOMERS for uhmmm CUSTOMER SERVICE is outrageous if it's good service, you charge SEVEN forgetting it DOLLARS to talk to a Dolt? YOU'RE HIGH!!! Stop responding with stupidity, I hate you and I'll continue to prove it...

Highlighted

Miembro

FWIW I would have paid $70 cash to avoid the stress and upset family and angry boss who cannot reach me now because they have my phone hostage.  I mean I am many thousands of dollars in with this company, so I'd rather pay 1,070 for a new phone than $1000 for nothing which is what they did to me.

Highlighted

I've been with them since they were Air Touch, around 1998, it's been a slow slide into Wal-Mart territory, actually Wal-Mart has better customer service than Verizon and they offer Cell Service too...Ask 3 people at Verizon the same question and you'll either get the same nonsensical canned response from them all or you'll get 3 totally different responses that can't all be right...

0 Likes
Highlighted

You may have noticed, I'm not very shy...I'll make sure they fully understand that you don't treat people this way, especially those who pay your salary...apparently many were absent on that day of training smh