Are you receiving texts from people and a single message is broken into 3 to 6 pieces? Is Anyone else having this issue? Point: Verizon is stealing your money!
Buddash

I had to increase my texting message allowance because suddenly I was going over my allotted number of messages (250)! Most of the time, when I get messages from my girlfriend, the message is broken into pieces. Usually 3 or 4....sometimes as many as 6. I realized that Verizon was charging me as much as $40.00 per month for overages. That's absolute stealing!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are you receiving texts from people and a single message is broken into 3 to 6 pieces? Is Anyone else having this issue? Point: Verizon is stealing your money!
thetruth112
Enthusiast - Level 1

No.  Verizon is not "stealing" from you.  Text have a 160 character limit.  Anything past that goes as another text message.  Therefore, it comes in multiple text and you are charged for each individual text.  Perhaps tell her to not text such a long message, or she could send it as a mms & it would only count as one mms message.

Re: Are you receiving texts from people and a single message is broken into 3 to 6 pieces? Is Anyone else having this issue? Point: Verizon is stealing your money!
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I doubt Verizon is doing that, it's probably getting sent (or received) that way.  My wife's texts come in that way sometimes, but it would be a complete waste of time and money for Verizon to break it up that way, seeing as how we have unlimited texting. 

0 Likes