Are you paying for 4G and getting little to NO reception? EASY FIX!
cuppajavamom

I know that there are a lot of folks having the same issue of poor reception with their Galaxy S3 phones, inside buildings and even outside locations where other phones are getting good reception. We have 3 phones in our household, and all 3 get the same lousy reception in the same locations. I found an easy to follow, free tip on the web, followed the advice, and am happy to report that so far it is working out wonderfully. I went from zero signal or sometimes 1x, to a 3G consistent signal inside a concrete walled bathroom in my place of employment. All it took was turning my phone off, taking off the back cover, removing the battery, and placing 4-5 layers of tape (I used clear lables) on the back of the battery, being careful not to cover the barcode symbol, reinstalled the battery and cover, booted up the phone and Viola! a LOT better signal quality. Does Samsung have an actual fix for this issue that doesn't cost it's customer's an arm and a leg? Obviously, it's a design flaw if tape can fix it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes