Are trade-ins possible at Verizon?
dublininvigo

I am wondering if it's possible to trade in my Samsung Galaxy Stellar to get a discount on a Samsung Galaxy Note.

I am really unhappy with the Stellar, and I have been for the five months that I've had it so far. I haven't had anything but problems with it. It won't hold a charge, the usb port wiggles, the response of the touch screen is finicky, and overall this phone is just not as advanced as I'd like.

When I first got the contract in September 2012, I wanted an Android device, but there weren't any that I would be able to afford, so I was going to go with an iPhone 4, as it was free and I already had one with Sprint, and liked it. The sales representative told me there was a promo/instant rebate for the Stellar thatth would make it free, and obviously I was excited because it was an Android device. In retrospective, I wish the rep would have told me that it is very much a phone geared toward those who are new to smartphones because I would have declined the offer.

ANYWAY, so now I've been looking into getting a Samsung Galaxy Note, and I would like to get an early upgrade, but my contract is only 5 months in. Being that an early upgrade is a little unrealistic at this point, I would like to know if there is a way I could trade my phone in for a discount on the Galaxy Note.

Does anyone know or have any experience with this?

P.S. Sorry for the long-winded explanation.

Thanks,

Kayleigh

Labels (1)
0 Likes