Approach for Moto Display No Longer Working
SMWAS
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Moto "Approach for Moto Display" stopped working. I have tried several reboots and clearing the cache. I have unchecked and checked the box several times.  It was working fine yesterday.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Approach for Moto Display No Longer Working
SMWAS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon tried via Twitter to solve the problem, but in the end I had to do a factory data reset.  Obviously, it really sucked to have to do that (and I will be spending the rest of today just trying to get my phone and apps close to where they were, but at least it is working now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
SMWAS,

We certainly understand how important it is for your phone to work as it is supposed to. We will work together to get the display working again for you. What kind of phone do you have? Had there been any recent changes made to the device? Any software updates or new applications installed to the phone around the time this started happening that you can recall? Please share some additional details so that we can assist you further.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
SMWAS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon tried via Twitter to solve the problem, but in the end I had to do a factory data reset.  Obviously, it really sucked to have to do that (and I will be spending the rest of today just trying to get my phone and apps close to where they were, but at least it is working now.

0 Likes